Saturday, August 21, 2010

Paypal had a bit of a glitch this month with the automatic payments, but all should be fixed now. Several people were not billed on the right date early in the month, and those payments finally processed on the 17th and 18th. Let me know if you have any queries about the late payment some of you experienced. 

I have a couple of photos from club members who used this month's patterns.

Wilma Hurt wrote:
Love the August designs!   The day I received it, I used Lovebirds on the attached quilt.  You can't see the design very well, but I thought it was ideal for this quilt.  I used A & E Linedrop Thread.   I plan to use Oaken late next week.  Thanks for such lovely pantos. 


 Kerri Youngdate wrote:
I attached a few pics of the Rowan double border used on a batik quilt I finished last week. The border turned out beautifully using superior rainbows, even with the busy batik. 

And Mereth used Oaken on a lovely randomly pieced green quilt, and it turned out beautifully.  Sometimes patterns just seem made for a particular quilt, and Oaken compliments this perfectly.


I love seeing what people are doing with the designs, you are all a clever bunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment